Thyristor power controller 1, 2 or 3 phase by Advanced Energy
Range up to 600V 1500A
Thyro-A is a plug-and-play digital thyristor controller with the following operating modes: full-wave cycle principle (TAKT), phase-control principle (VAR), and Quick-Takt-Mode (QTM, for 1 phase devices).
Product descriptionProduct features include an integrated semiconductor fuse, USB interface, bus interface, and optional power regulation, as well as many monitoring functions and a mains load optimizing features. It can be operated as a stand-alone system or in combination with process controls, PLC, or automation systems via various bus interfaces (PROFIBUS, PROFINET, CANopen, DeviceNet, Modbus RTU, Modbus TCP, and EtherNet/IP).
- Integrated semiconductor fuses
- Integrated protection against contact
- LED status and level indicators
- USB interface
- For ohmic load as well as inductive mixed load
- Suitable for transformer-type load
- Optimized load control due to the implementation of up to 5 control types and 3 operating modes