GTec ZP 120N: On line double conversion UPS
The ZP 120N is a single-phase UPS, on line double conversion uninterruptible power supply for small and medium sized computer systems.
Perfect sine wave output, IGBT inverter with PWM high frequency modulation to reduce noise, digital control with DSP (Digital Signal Processor).
Product descriptionThe output factor for units from 6 kVA to 20 kVA is 0,9 so active power is very high. ZP120N is available in the range from 1 kVA to 20 kVA. Units from 6 kVA to 20 kVA can work in parallel up to 4 units up to 80 kVA. Units from 10 kVA to 20 kVA can have input voltage both single phase and three phase.
- Long autonomy can be available with KS version.
- DSP control with microprocessor
- PWM Technology with IGBT
- LCD display easy to use
- Wide Input Voltage Range
- Standard communication interfaces: RS232 Smart and Smart USB
- Intelligent slot interface for AS400, SNMP Card, MODBUS (optional)
- Cold Start Function
- Remote EPO (Emergency Power Off) control
- Surge Protection: protection against return of energy to the grid
- System Auto-power testing of the UPS
- Two-Step Intelligent Charging Mode
- The backup time can be extended
- Maintenance Bypass switch
- Parallel configurations (6÷20 kVA)