GTec modular UPS must 400
MUST 400 is a modular UPS composed of 20 kVA three-phase pull-out modules designed for large IT systems.
In one cabinet can be installed up to 10 modules for a total of 200 kVA. Two cabinets can work in parallel to obtain 400 kVA power.
Modular MUST 400 solution has many advantages. It can be adapted according to the actual power required by the IT system, it allows a redundancy with a minimum cost by adding only one module and, should a failure occur, it allows the immediate replacement of the UPS. As a consequence, you have less energy consumption, higher reliability in comparison with the common UPS and cheaper repairing costs.
- Modular UPS suitable for high performance
- The UPS, standard 19’’ modules housed in the cabinet
- Work in parallel sharing the load to be provided
- In case of failure of one module, the latter will be automatically excluded without supply interruption of the others
- Digital control has DSP (Digital Signal Processor)
- Efficiency more than 95%